Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Day!

It's that time again.  Every year for the last 4 or 5 years I have done some special writing for my birthday.  I consider it a gift to myself.  I enjoy reminiscing and exploring new angles of my birthday.  For some reason, this time of year stirs my creative motivation into being.

For those that don't know, I have another blog.  It can be clicked on here.  I dusted it off today with a re-read of a poem I wrote for the Pope JP2.  I plan on continuing this theme; finding people born in May and sharing a bit of their story from my own point of view.

In some ways, I feel like Nick Fehn:




In other ways, I enjoy the challenge of getting a few points across.  Mainly, that people born in May are great, the month of May is a great time to be born in, and that there are a lot of things to notice in little things that don't seem to matter but really do, like birth dates.

More to come this week.

No comments: